Saturday 11 July 2009

The perfect eye liner?

I am eternally on the hunt for better makeup, makeup that promises to magically improve my skills and create a perfect finish no matter how clumsily I might apply it.


A near impossible task but ever so alluring >_<


Eyeliner is one of my top obsessions in this catagory. Countless brands have been plied and discarded, mac has become my fall back.

I confess to a love affair with their blacktrack fluidliner however their eyeliner in boot black is my lining nemesis, watery and unreliable, it is my kryptonite!

Yet of course I continue to stubbornly try and pry a usuable line and always end up with this.



Bah!

Thwarted once again -_-

Any tips on the best liquid eye liners out there? Do tell...

2 comments:

  1. whao very creative! this looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best ones I've tried are the MAC fluidlines, nothing else I've tried has been as good! I'm tempted to try Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel eyeliners as I've heard they're really smooth to work with. I love your false lash + winged liner look, it's so glamourous!

    ReplyDelete