Saturday 1 August 2009

The ever so intimate 'New Look'

Now I will concede that fashion is all down to personal interpretation but I have a sneaking feeling my interpreted thoughts are being directly led astray, to territory skirting public indecency.
Alas, I am not strong enough to resist such temptation even under the guise of Dior's fall 2009 haute couture. Galliano you cruel master, I am now your sartorial slave and look how i suffer.
Dammit John! (may I call you John?) Do you TRULY want me or any other normal sized or above woman to stroll unbidden amongst the general public dressed thusly:

Because i will.
Have you any idea how close I am to actually adopting this as "acceptable outerwear" in my head?
I am obsessed by lingerie, for some its shoes, others conquests...for me my one true love is bound by ribbons and lace *sigh*
And any near imaginary excuse to justify showing the most private of apparel to the world at large is good enough for me.
Viva the underwear as outerwear revolution!

Lila collection by Lascivious
Tip: Just add a pencil skirt to for movie night perfection, free popcorn would be a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment